Polestar Electric Vehicles: A Swedish Design
Make it safe and eco-friendly. Then add lots of style. That’s what Polestar electric vehicles are all about.
Every time we look around there’s a new electric vehicle brand coming out. Gas prices are sky-high and they don’t seem to be coming down anytime soon. Enter Polestar.
The company was founded by Volvo and Geely Holding. So it’s coming from a brand we all recognize. People know all about Volvo’s safety record and trust their cars.
Take that safety record, then add sustainability. After that, add style. Loads of style.
Polestar electric vehicles have a few model so far. They are also working on concept models. The Polestar 2 takes all the good things about the first model and makes it available to more people.
Model Polestar 2
Look at the design of the vehicle. You can see all the care that was taken. Marvel at the sleek design and the materials that were used. Then gaze at the eco-friendly vegan seats. A lot of the materials come from recycled items.
Are you interested in Tech? Then you’ll love all the features this car has to offer. It has Google features built right in.
One of the features I love is all the USB connectors. Everyone in the car wants to charge their devices at the same time. With four USB connectors that’s easy to do.
Then there’s the front and rear parking assist. I need that to parallel park. I’m awful.
Some Key Features:
- Infotainment system powered by Android Automotive OS
- Google built-in (Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play)
- 4 x USB-C connectors: 2 front, 2 rear
- 8-speaker high performance audio system, 250W
- Apple CarPlay (Available spring 2022)
Comfort and convenience
- Rain sensor
- Electric tailgate with handsfree opening and soft closing
- Semi-electric front seats with mechanical backrests and 4-way power adjustable lumbar support
- Rear seat 40/60 split with ski hatch
- 12V power outlet in rear luggage compartment
- Front storage compartment (33 litres)
- Front and rear parking assist
- Rear view camera
- Alarm with interior motion sensor
- One remote key fob and one waterproof activity key tag
- Embossed Textile seats in Charcoal or Zinc with 3D Etched deco
- Textile floor mats
- ISOFIX outer rear seats
- Electric child safety lock in rear doors
The Polestar O2 is a concept car. It’s just beautiful. Look at the top photo showing the interior. This car is the company’s vision for an electric roadster. I can’t wait to see what this concept becomes.
It’s so exciting to get to see all these up-and-coming electric vehicles. I’m excited to spot one of these Polestar electric vehicles on a road near me.
All photos courtesy of Polestar.